CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Mamma and Papa's 50th Wedding Anniversary


The funny thing about this year is that both sets of my grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversaries.




The happy couple!!


Matt talking to my little sister and her boyfriend, Jake.


Even for a party, Matt can't stop working.


The Krieg farm has been in the same family for over 100 years!! My mom sent in an application and the Krieg Family Farm is now a Missouri Century Farm.


The night before the party, the whole family met at Dos Primos in Troy for dinner. My step-cousin brought her new baby and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Here is a picture of Ellen and the new and pround Aunt Krista holding her.

Here is a close up shot. Let me introduce you to Kaylee Noelle.

0 comments: