CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bathroom Remodel

Well as most of you know, Matt and I remodeled our bathroom. We had been planning on doing it, but to my suprise I came home from working at the bank and I found Matt with a hammer, tearing out the tile and the drywall. Well, one week later we had a new bathroom. It was a rough week, but the outcome was awesome.

Here is Matt tearing out some drywall.

My Dad came up and helped too. He mostly helped with the plumbing part of all of it.

Here is our new bathtub/shower. Matt and my Dad also hung new drywall.


Here is the new floor; well partially done. Matt has become the jack of all trades with this project. He was a plumber, an electrician, a drywaller, a floor layer, and a trimmer. Most of this stuff he knew how to do, but he really hasn't done any construction for over a year.


Here is the finished project. I did an International tractor theme. I thought it was really cute!! I am just glad we got it done. Hopefully we will be putting it on the market soon!!

0 comments: