CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Will It Ever Stop!!!!!!!

Well as all of you know, we have just been pounded with rain. I has been such a dreary last few weeks that we are ready for some sunshine. I know we got some today, but we are in for a real treat tomorrow: a rain storm. I hope it decides to hold off because tomorrow night is the Warren County Relay for Life. Last year we got rained out and hopefully we will be able to make it the whole night tomorrow.

My grandpa had a lovely suprise with all the rain we have had: he had a gravel bar in his bean field from the creek!! It was about 20 feet wide and 2 1/2 feet deep. The creek completely blew out the bank

My grandpa had to build the bank back up because of all the rain they keep calling for.

0 comments: