CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jeanine's Birthday

My step-mom, Jeanine, turned 54 on September 5th, so we celebrated with my dad's side of the family.
Notice James and Izabella, they are singing "Happy Birthday" to Jeanine. Then they blew out the candles.

Karli waiting to get her piece of cake

Everyone hanging around

"What's in this box?"

"YUMMIES!!!"

My cousin Adam just had too much fun!

The next day I babysat for my Aunt and Uncle. My aunt had to work at a picnic and my uncle wanted to ride his motorcycle because it was such a good day. Since my aunt was working at Avery Park, I took Karli for a visit and we also had to play on the playground equipment.

Karli really loved this turtle. This was the only thing she would play on, besides the slide.

0 comments: