CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Been too long!!

I has been way too long since I have last blogged. I have been super busy, but that is really been no excuse. Mackenzie is now 9 months old and getting so big so fast!! She is pulling up and taking some steps by holding our fingers. She refuses to crawl but that is ok. She is eating nothing but table foods and she is now drinking from a straw.

As far as Matt and I go, we are still the same. Matt is still traveling for my grandpa and unfortunately this time of year is the busiest with his travels. I am still working for CitiMortgage.

For the most part our lives are the same. We don't really do anything too exciting. The lastest event that has happened is my great-grandmother passing away. She was 95 years old, so she lived a great life. I still miss her, as does everyone in the family.

Enjoy the pictures as I have about 5 months to catch up on!!

0 comments: