CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Some More Pictures

So Thursday morning we set out for home about 9 in the morning. We had so much fun un Seattle at my uncle's house and in the little towns surrounding the city. Thank you so much Uncle Robbie!!!!!

This was a different view of Washington. On the way home we headed straight across Washington to eventually get to South Dakota.


It was so windy the day we set out. Keith had to fight to keep the RV on the road. We actually went to a little look-out point somewhere in Washington and we were being pushed by the wind!! I was actually able to get a good picture-I just had to prop myself up against a rock.

Matt was my wonderful photographer most of the way. He sat in the front with my step-dad and was the navigator. I don't know if you can tell, but in the distance of this picture is dust that was blowing. It looks like fog, but it was just that windy!

Matt thought it was really cool that this flag was standing straight out.

These two have been two peas-in-a-pod the whole week. Matt is truly a big brother to her-from the teasing to making sure she was ok.

Yup-we went through Idaho again!! (Only the little part of the state at the top)

Some of the hills of Idaho. (This was Matt's favorite state-really he just liked to say "Idaho")

Finally in Montana. We stayed the night in Missoula and got up the next day for another full day of driving.
There sure were a lot of hills on this trip!!

I think this is the only picture of the two of us - me and my twin sister, Rachel.

While in Montana we were driving through Crow Country, which is an Indian Reservation. The Battle of Little Big Horn actually took place here. This is a view of the cemetary. It is very similar to our Jefferson Barricks in St Louis.

We walked all around the battlefield. They had little markers where American soldiers had fallen. It was really neat to be able to see a part of our country's history.

This was an iron sculpture at the monument.

In Wyoming again.

The upper part of the state was prettier than the middle. I think this is where Matt finally got to see mule deer.

0 comments: