CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

We're Here!!!!

Well we made it into Seattle last night about 11. It was a long and exhausting day, but we finally made it. It is absolutely beautiful here!! But you will see some shots of that in a little bit.

Here is Ellen, Rachel and I holding up a map of Wyoming (we couldn't get the sign because of road construction).
This was most of the scenery in Wyoming.


Ok, so Ellen is holding up a warning ticket that Keith received in Wyoming. It is really a weird story. We were driving along and there was an abandoned car along the side of the road. It is a law in Wyoming that you have to get in the opposite lane of the vehicle. Well, Keith could not get over because of a car along side of us, so that is why a State Trooper pulled us over. He said he failed to see the car on the other side of us (which how could he see it because of the 30 foot RV we were in).

Some more of Wyoming.

This is actually in Utah. I would have to say that Utah was way prettier than Colorado and Wyoming. There were these HUGE rocks everywhere!!

These were real popular in Wyoming and Utah. They are these huge fans that generate electricity.
More of the beautiful scenery of Utah.

This was on Saturday morning. We were able to get a good night's sleep in the Hampton Inn and we were ready for another day.

My mom thought it would be funny for us girls to stand under this sign.

Idaho was just as pretty as Utah!!

So here we are in Oregon. This was also a pretty state.

The hills of Oregon.

Here we stopped at a lookout point in Oregon. We could see for miles!!

Finally in Washington!!!!!

It was really foggy when we got into Washington. It actually rained on us for the first time last night. It was really pretty. My uncle says that it is green here all year round.

The Puget Sound.
Here is a view of Seattle from the ferry. We had to take a ferry to my Uncle's house. It was really cool!!

On the ferry.

This is actually a shot of getting off the ferry. These ferries are huge!! I think my uncle said they hold 218 cars and 2500 passengers.

Here is my uncle's town, Paulsbo, WA. It is a cute little Norwegian town. We spent the day today walking around the shops. It really reminded me of downtown St Charles.

Here is a picture of my Uncle Robbie's house.

The trees here are huge!!! I was actually standing at the bottom of the tree looking up when I took this shot.

This is a picture of Seattle from my uncle's back yard. He has the most amazing view!! We actually sat and watched some cruise ships go out today from his deck.

1 comments:

Steph said...

wow! what great pics! I would love a house like that!! Hope u all have a safe trip home!