CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Deer Season/Emma's 3rd Birthday Party

While Matt was out with the boys hunting for the weekend, I spent the weekend with my mom. Ellen and I spent the evening together on Friday night and on Saturday my step-sister and her husband brought their little girl up. Shawn wanted to do some hunting and Stephanie was coming up for my baby shower on that Sunday. While they were in, we had a birthday party for Emma. Her actual birthday is December 2 and since we were not going to be making the trip to her birthday party in Illinois we threw one for her here.

Emma smiling at her cake. Yes those are dinosaurs on her cake...she LOVES them!

Smiling pretty for Aunt Marie (even though she kept calling me Ellen or Rachel)

My mom got her a trunk of dress-up Princess clothes for her birthday and I got her some Princess shoes. When she opened my present, she got so excited because she got "SHOES!"

Of course she had to change her outfits every 10 minutes. Her favorite one was the purple one. She loved it so much, she wore it for my shower on that Sunday.

Emma really loves her Aunt Ellen.

0 comments: