CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was not as busy for us as it normally is. We ate breakfast at my mom's house at 10 and lunch at Pop & GG's at 1. My mom and step-dad were leaving for the weekend, so that is why we did it so early.

When we got to Pop & GG's, we were greeted my some of my cousins. Karli, who is my youngest cousin, arrived later and is finally ok with letting other people hold her. I guess the really funny part of the day was when she was calling her pacifier her "smoke". My grandma babysits her twice a week and she spends time with my grandpa who smokes, so that is were she got that from. It is really cute to hear her say it though.


Poker is a big thing that is played on the holidays at the Mennemeyer's. While you have the die-hard poker players...

...the rest of us find another game to play. This year we played a game called "Sequence". It is a really fun card game, but it really makes you think.

Toward the end of the night, Karli was getting very restless. She really didn't have a nap, but she wasn't really that crabby. The only one she would let hold was my cousin James. We set her in his lap and she didn't move.

0 comments: