CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Krieg Family Baby Shower

My mom had my baby shower for me the Sunday of deer season. It was really a lot of fun because she had it at the bed and breakfast in Troy. It was actually the setting of our outdoor pictures from our wedding.

This quilt was given to me by my grandma and grandpa and it was actually made by my Great-Grandma Krieg.


Here is Miss Brooklyn Kaimann. She was really cute that day. She asked where the baby was (of course kids don't understand) and Brandi had to tell her that the baby had to grow up and that when the baby was grown they would come and see it. Brandi even said that she still talks about it. Matt and I think she is the most precious little girl ever!!
This was kind of neat...it is a diaper cake. My Aunt Debbie and her daughter-in-law Crystal made it. They just took regular diapers and rolled them up and put baby items all around the outside of it.
Here is Stephanie, Jamie, me, Ellen, and Rachel. Jamie actually drove almost 3 hours just for the shower! I couldn't believe it.

0 comments: